RELIEF & ASSISTANCE
Crisol Corridor Business Improvement District Marketing & Promotion Matching Grant:
Wisconsin Department of Revenue COVID-19 Information & Announcements:
Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) now available in Wisconsin:
Department of Workforce Development is taking applications for PUA benefits. PUA is a new federal unemployment benefit created in the CARES Act. PUA is for individuals who are unemployed and otherwise not eligible for unemployment benefits. PUA is for up to 39 weeks and covers self-employed individuals, independent contractors, people with limited recent work history, and others not covered by regular UI.
THE WWBIC COVID-19 FAST TRACK LOAN PROGRAM:
This program is focused on existing businesses looking for business financing during COVID-19. Business owners have two options to pick from depending on their needs: a line of credit or a term loan.
The SBA (US Small Business Association) Cornonavirus Relief Options
- Link to all programs: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options
- PPP (Paycheck Protection Program)
- COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- SVO Grant (Shuttered Venue Operators Grant)
- SBA Express Bridge Loans
- SBA Debt Relief
EN ESPAÑOL – Asistencia de préstamos por desastre de la SBA
Kiva announced major changes to the Kiva U.S. program in response to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak. They are eager to help small businesses struggling under the impact of this pandemic.
Credit Card Assistance:
Capital One – https://www.capitalone.com/coronavirus/
**We’re All In Small Business Grant – CLOSED
The We’re All In Small Business Grant Phase 2 program is designed to help small businesses get back on their feet as they re-emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic, while also encouraging adoption of best practices to keep employees, customers, and communities safe.
Funded by the federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, the We’re All In Small Business Grant Phase 2 program will provide grants to Wisconsin small businesses to assist with the costs of business interruption or for health and safety improvements, wages and salaries, rent, mortgages, and inventory.
- Applications for Phase 2 accepted Oct. 19th – Nov. 2nd
**LISC Small Business Relief Grant: CLOSED**
- The Round 4 application period is now closed. Please register HERE to be notified of the next round opening July 27. For questions, please review our grant information and FAQ.
- En Español
**Due to overwhelming demand, the program is unable to accept new applications.**
US Chamber of Commerce ‘Save Small Business Fund’:
$5,000 Grants available, application went live April 20, 2020: APPLY HERE
Qualifying Businesses must:
1. employ between 3-20 employees
2. be located in an economically vulnerable community (zip codes 53221, 53215, 53207 qualify)
3. have been harmed financially by the COVID-19 pandemic
**Due to an overwhelming response of 60,000 applicants to date, the Fund is not currently accepting new applications.**
Restaurant Employee Relief Fund (RERF):
Restaurant workers experiencing extraordinary hardship in the wake of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak can apply online for a one-time $500 grant. You can apply for aid here – https://rerf.us/apply-for-aid/
**Interested Artists: Applications are closed as of Wednesday, April 1, 5:00 pm. Should additional significant funds become available, we will reopen applications.**
Artist Relief Fund (IMAGINEMKE has opened an artist relief fund for individual artists):
**Applications no longer accepted – Ethnic Minority Emergency Grant (EMEG): **
- Apply HERE – Applications will be accepted from May 18-24, 2020.
- A business may apply for a one-time grant of $2,000 for short-term operations assistance through Wisconsin’s Collective Ethnic and Diverse Organizations.
- Eligible applicants are minority-owned businesses with five or fewer full-time equivalent employees (including the owner) in the retail, service or hospitality sectors that have not received assistance through WEDC’s Small Business 20/20 Program or the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) through the federal CARES Act.
- Haga clic aquí para acceder al portal de solicitud de la Iniciativa de Subvenciones de Emergencia por Minorías Etnicas.
- Para preguntas frecuentes, consulte el resumen del programa.
**Bartender Emergency Assistance Program Grant: Acceptance of new applications have been being suspended as of June 15, 2020 due to decrease in application volume and drawdown of funding.**