Marketing & Promotion Grant
Where to submit a project application:
Leif Otteson – Executive Director
Gateway to Milwaukee – Crisol Corridor Marketing & Promotion Grant Program
4121 S. 6th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53221
2021 MARKETING & PROMOTION GRANT DESCRIPTION & ELIGIBILITY:
Background Information – Marketing & Promotion Grants
This Crisol Corridor – Oklahoma Business Improvement District #50 grant program is intended to leverage local dollars, as well as support the ongoing marketing efforts of local business and property owners in the district and our community. The grant is designed to assist commercial property owners and area businesses with improving the promotion of their businesses, thus improving the overall prosperity of the business community.
Any business or commercial property owner operating within the boundaries of the Criosl Corridor – Oklahoma Business Improvement District #50 in the City of Milwaukee is eligible to apply to this grant program.
Marketing & Promotion Definitions:
Matching grant dollars may be used for any marketing costs associated with promoting the eligible business. Examples of marketing & promotion projects may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, other social media boosts and advertising
- Signage used to inform customers about offerings, hours, specials, etc.
- Traditional print, radio and television advertising
- Printing costs associated with brochures, coupons, mailers, booklets, etc.
- Mailing costs associated with direct marketing campaign
A business marketing project must meet all of the requirements listed below to be considered for this reimbursement grant:
- Project must promote Crisol Corridor business.
- Grant limits are up to 50% of the total project cost, with a limit of $500 in grant funds per project/property in a calendar year.
- Purchase of product or services related to the grant application must only take place after your application has been approved.
- Grants will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis for the duration of fund availability.
- Payments are made based on proof of expenditure of funds (i.e. invoices, receipts, cancelled checks, etc.) for reimbursement.
- Funds approved for a project are for a fixed dollar amount. Cost overruns are the responsibility of the applicant.
- The maximum marketing & promotion grant amount is 50% of the total project cost, up to and not to exceed $500.